Salary: £32,000 – £35,000 + Profit Share + Benefits.
Position Type: Permanent.
My client is a well-established energy company within the construction, architectural and building sectors. They provide energy efficient solutions within the commercial and residential areas meeting sustainability standards and all building regulations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven track record in sustainability and energy efficiency to join a well-established growing company throughout the UK energy market.
Due to their continual success, my client is seeking an experienced Sustainability Consultant to help deliver a high quality, bespoke sustainability service and develop within their thriving growing business. The successful candidate will be primarily based from home and will be required to travel to the other sites.
- Complete energy and sustainability assessments to the requirements of local building regulations on both domestic and non-domestic developments.
- Provide cost effective solutions, advice and guidance on all compliance.
- Generate energy strategies to be submitted to local planning authorities.
- Attend team design meetings and contribute on the design conditions ensuring the sustainability elements of the project stay on course.
- Liaise with clients, construction professionals, project teams, designers and architects.
- Provide client training where required on sustainability and energy efficiency regulations.
- Professionally qualified SAP and SBEM Assessor
- Proven track record in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with clients
- Must have a BEng / BSc / MSc (or equivalent) in a sustainability / energy / building services environmental / related discipline and membership to a professional organisation such as the Energy Institute / IEMA / CIBSE
- Background working with planning officers and building control groups
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar consultancy role
- Excellent knowledge in BREEAM and Code for sustainable homes assessments
- Competent leadership and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills liaising with clients and colleagues
- Enthusiastic with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- To have general knowledge and interest in local government and different planning process
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company, please contact Michelle on 0330 022 9251 / 07824 506820 / email@example.com who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence.