Company/Division: Gas & Water
Career area: Environmental Services
Job type: Permanent
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Environmental Advisor to join our Thames Water project to work across the Thames Region.
What you’ll be doing
- Promote continuous improvement of environmental/sustainability performance on specific projects by fulfilling the duties of an Environmental Advisor.
- Be familiar with and promote current environmental legislation including best practices relevant to SMB.
- Participate in the development, regular review and update of the Environmental Management System.
- Provide advice, support and assistance to all project personnel to enable them to manage their environmental and sustainability responsibilities.
For more information please see the attached Job Description at Balfour Beatty website.
Who we’re looking for
- Degree level in appropriate Environmental discipline
- Full driving licence
- Moderate IT skills
- Relevant CSCS Card
Why work for us
Balfour Beatty is a global company with fantastic, leading edge projects. We offer great opportunities for career and personal development.
Our reputation gives our customers, employees, partners, suppliers, investors and the many communities that we serve the confidence to trust us and do business with us. Our four Group-wide values of Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Respect are essential in helping to guide our employees and the way that they behave.
Skanska, MWH & Balfour Beatty Group (SMB) have formed a Joint Venture (JV), a fully integrated Joint Venture of equal thirds. SMB JV brings great leadership, people, processes and systems to support the co-creation of Thames Water’s business plan and ensure the successful delivery of AMP6.
Closing Date: 31st March 2015. Please Apply online at Balfour Beatty website.