Salary: £24,440 – £26,520 basic (£11.75 – £12.75 per hour depending on experience) + Van + Fuel Card + Phone + Laptop.
Position Type: Permanent, (Monday – Friday)
Responsible to the service manager for attending breakdowns on PLC controlled machines including electrical (single and 3 phase systems), hydraulic, mechanical and welding repairs and burning. Servicing, planned and breakdown maintenance of waste handling equipment and installation and commissioning of waste handling equipment.
My client is a successful recycling company. Due to their continual successful, they are now seeking an experienced service engineer to join their dynamic and expanding business.
They are a successful leading company within the recycling sector and are continually growing.
Excellent progression based on performance.
- You will be visiting different customers and responsible for the installation and testing of equipment.
- Working at different locations carrying out service and maintenance on hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, washers, pipes, drums, wires, spinners etc on compactors, balers and other waste handling equipment.
- Complete fault diagnosis and repair faulty equipment on site
- Complete all servicing, maintenance and repairs where required.
- Maintaining Planned Preventative Maintenance systems.
- Delivery of effective and efficient responses to all equipment breakdowns.
- Previous industry experience as a maintenance fitter is necessary.
- Willing to travel with a full UK driving licence.
- To be hands on, driven, motivated, determined and have the ability to work using your own initiative.
- Skilled technician and/or have an engineering qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role essential – A good knowledge of electrics would be useful.
- Excellent awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety.
- To be prepared to work in a busy industrial and challenging environment.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company then please contact Michelle on 07824 506820 / 0330 022 9251 / email@example.com who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence.